Friday, December 18, 2020

From Smash and Haley in August (Operation Santa + Burberry)


 Ice cream screams August. Smash did some nice illustrations of all the treats that were on the other stamps. Haley used an ice cream cone from a different set of stamps. Her Spencerian is lovely. She included a photo of some gorgeous work on vellum. Blogger won't let me move the caption down so that it is underneath the photo - but, I think you can figure it out.





*****

Holy cow - I almost forgot to return to the Operation Santa website. Apparently they receive hundreds of thousands of letters each year. I wasn't sure how to stop myself from spending the rest of the day just reading them. Luckily, I came across someone who only wants cardboard and tools. My daughter and her husband roll their eyes at me - because I can never get enough cardboard to build things when I am at their house. Actually -- they have started making things out of cardboard, too. 

The letter right below caught my eye because of the alternating colors.  But, I doubt I will find any letters as heart warming as *cardboard and tools.*

Link to Operation Santa - letters from kids





****

This was an earlier add on - I'll just leave it in - without any additional jabbering. It's more Burberry fashion found on Pinterest. Looks like pandemic stress to me.

Link to more 2020 fashion



No comments:

Post a Comment