Wednesday, December 16, 2020

From Trish to Hunter - Dec 2019 (rant below)


 << I got mixed-up and posted a rant that was supposed to go ahead of this post - but instead it appears after - so keep scrolling, if you like rants >>

This is the last envelope in the folder from Dec 2019. I'm sure that I missed a few. That usually happens. We are close to 2021 and we'll see how my new system works. I know I started a very good system in 2020 that I might have stuck with for a couple months. But as we may recall - somewhere around March there was a big event followed  by additional events and many systems went haywire. Did we ever find out what haywire means?

It is still Aug 12th and I have precisely 13 slots to fill. I have a whole stack of mail that arrived in August. So tomorrow we will jump over to the August exchange and maybe take a trip down memory lane. Thanks again to all the exchangers who provide so many fun envelopes to share on the blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment