Tuesday, December 8, 2020

From Lauren to Hunter - Dec 2019 (Santa's list to the Hudson penpals)


 So clever - Hunter got a kick out of this one. It's looking like I have about 15-20 posts in Dec where I didn't write any blurbs. And my brain is fried. I'm pretty sure none of what I am talking about is very interesting any more.

Nevertheless, I am persisting.



Here is the envelope that I sent to the USPS pen pals at Sam's station. I messed up on that list. Half of the list should have been blank. But, I forgot to skip one of the panels. Maybe it is not an eye-jarring mistake. This envelope contained the 5 envelopes for the clerks who work at the station. I sent them without stamps and I have scheduled them to pop up in January. This one only needed 85-cents to mail, so I splurged and put an international poinsettia stamp on it. I will be super disappointed if it does not arrive in Hudson. I was pretty happy with how the envelopes turned out.



No comments:

Post a Comment