Wednesday, December 9, 2020

From Lynne to Jean and Hunter - Dec 2019 (no rant)

 



So many people sent to both Hunter and myself -- that was really thoughtful. I'm never sure about the proper usage of the word myself. I'm sure I make a fair number of grammatical mistakes not to mention all the spelling mistakes. But, I'm not going to obsess over spelling and grammar. The world has changed.
A lot.
So many rules we grew up with are bent or blasted into oblivion.

We have other pressing issues.
Like where in the world did the tool go to switch from flush left to flush right to centered?
I've just about lost my little mind looking for it.
And then I said,
"Wait a sec. We don't care."
And just like that
poof
we are happy and calm.

I mentioned that Hunter is into music when I put his name on the list for exchanging.

******
That blurb above was probably written quite a while ago.
I'm on a mission to see how many blank wordless posts there are.
But, I will flag this *no rant* in case something comes up and I need to rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment