Friday, December 4, 2020

From Jeri to Jean - Nov 2019 (Norway P.O. Santa video)


I need just one of these stamps.
Does anyone have one they could mail to me -
not on the envelope - I need a fresh one to be part of a quote I am lettering for a present.
Plz email me if you have one.
jmwilson411-at-yahoo-dot-com

The lovely CJKennedy dropped one in the mail.
Thank you, CJ -- and I will post the finished piece when it is done.



 Blogger is messing with me.


This is a thanksgiving mailing from Jeri. I am writing this on Sept 12. I wonder if I will remember that I want to do a thanksgiving mailing this year instead of a December mailing. Jeri uses real ink and nibs. I'm always thankful for mail from Jeri. Stealworthy ideas - and I don't think she reads the blog - hopefully she is OK with us stealing her ideas.

****

Now it is Nov 27th - Dec 4th was supposed to be the day that the USPS announced the program for responding to letters that kids write to Santa. I'll do some checking and see if it's up.

In the meantime, I was so happy that Vimeo stuck this little present in front of me. Many of us notice that our interests are tracked by *forces* and then *stuff* magically appears while we are out on the web. This time, I was grateful that the postal service of Norway found me. This Santa is a little surly, as am I. So some of you might be put off by it. Others might see the humor.

Link to Norway PO video

If you like the offbeat humor, they have 5 more videos. Four are humorous and one is super depressing. The depressing one is about the air pollution in New Delhi - it's called Sleepwalker.

Link to 5 more videos

No comments:

Post a Comment