Saturday, December 19, 2020

Five dotty celebratory envelopes

Patty


I'm grouping several of the dotty designs because I'm having this marathon day of scheduling posts and there are more than enough to fill up December. It should help if I get all the August envelopes posted in December and then in Jan, we will start with Sept.


Jessica

Leslie mentioned that she thought these looked like Christmas lights.

Lynne



Nanski


Nanski's card

*****

I believe I mentioned that it takes very little encouragement for me to keep adding rants/musings/reports. Thank you KRH :-)

I had all the holiday mail addressed and gave Mr Wilson an emphatic plea to add his personal notes on the 4 that he wanted to add to. So, Wed, Dec 16, he gets them done. He sees that I am heading out on errands. I agree to take them to a mail box. I happened to hit one of the huge ones sitting outside a station as a postal worker pulled up in his truck to unload it. I got to see how the mail handler handled the mail. He scoops up armloads and dumps them into tubs. His only concern seems to be not dropping it on the ground. The envelopes go through a brutal process and that is only step one.

And then Clover sent this link to an article that has details about what's going on. I think the article doesn't even cover the current situation in the northeast - the snow that is complicating everything. 

Link to USPS inundated article


 

No comments:

Post a Comment