Sunday, December 26, 2021

Story Objects -- From Thomas


Vera's work popped up in an email and. I do not recall seeing her work so I'm not sure how I got on her mailing list, but I am sure glad I did. I probably won't have time to do anything like this - but it's been fun to just surf around on her website. You can buy the kits to make the houses or you can get downloadable files to cut your own on a Cricut. She says you could - in theory - do all the cutting by hand. That's tempting, but I gave myself a very bad case of tennis elbow from too much cutting by hand. Besides, I do not need little paper houses. Maybe someday the grandkids will be old enough and have an interest in building paper houses. 

Vera van Wolferen Link to her website

 ****

This lovely envelope is from Thomas. He pops in to exchange once in a while. I like the leaf card, too. I never met a leaf I didn't like, except poison ivy. That stuff is nasty. Thank you for participating in the October exchange Thomas. I used to get Thomas and Troy mixed up because they both lived in Texas - but Troy moved to New Orleans. And thanks to the USPS for leaving off the cancel as well as a vicious Sharpie-slash.







No comments:

Post a Comment