Friday, December 3, 2021

Spiders from Smash


Smash still had some of the spider stamps. They might have been called creepy-crawlers. As I recall, there were creepy, crawly creatures of all kinds - not just the 8-legged creatures. And there was a fun insert - with stickers and a plastic spider. A very fun mailing.


 I resisted the temptation to discuss how disappointed I was with many of my November and December envelopes. The middle of November was full of all kinds of surprises and very few of them were the fun kind. None of it was happening to me - but, I was offering help and encouragement.

Somehow, sitting down with my markers and stamps was not offering a happy get-away for me. It was just more chaos, stress, and dealing with *stuff.* After churning out a bunch of bad envelopes, I decided to blame everything on the stamps.

Tomorrow, I will show my favorite of the series. Then we might have to slog through a bunch of truly awful stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment