Sunday, December 12, 2021

Paper makes a difference (mine to Lauren, Debbie and Clover)


This is the end of the triangle trees and it gets its own post to illustrate how much the paper contributes to the image. That washed out green on the top one is the same marker I used on the 100% cotton envelope below.

And then I found a darker green which helps a lot. But, that dark green would not have worked on the top envelope. I can only use Sharpies on the shimmers. I didn't figure this out soon enough. So, the idea was ditched. The quest to find good markers for the shimmer envelopes keeps going. Maybe in 2022 I will prioritize the envelopes and use up all of the shimmers before I allow myself to touch any of the others. 

I will not allow myself to do any more of these mixed styles. Or maybe I will. 
I deeply regret how often I resort to this style. The regret is twice as deep if I have already sent this style to Clover and Debbie. They are newer exchangers - so I was thinking it might be new to them. 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment