Friday, December 10, 2021

Patty's stripes & Chuck's ornaments



I'm pretty sure I ran Patty's earlier and said I would rerun it after I added the stripes. I was not as precise as I usually am when I do stripes and the drop shadows are still too heavy. But, it's cheerful. The ornaments on Chuck's are horrible - and it's too bad that I will not have time to find better stuff to fill up this month. But, we are all going to have to adjust to things that might be different than what we had been imagining or hoping for.

Deep apologies - cousin to deep regrets. But, don't despair, the tide will turn.




 ***

Real time update. Yes, the tide has turned and I am very happy with the posts I am scheduling for January. Not that my head feels any better - but I have a new strategy for minimizing the adversity. Or perhaps it's pie-in-the-sky to think the adversity can be minimized. Maybe we are adjusting appropriately.

No comments:

Post a Comment