Monday, December 6, 2021

Bridget - Dec (and the NOV outer)

The exchange lists went out yesterday. If yours did not show up - let me know.




 Oh rats - I spelled Larsen wrong. This was an idea that seemed halfway decent - until I actually put pen to paper and then it became a tortured flop. If I were not so lazy I would look back to 2020 and see if I did some flourished triangle trees. I must have because I found the template for a triangle tree in my Dec-file of ideas.


I will post a few more like this tomorrow. They are not the worst of the worst. The gold pen was nice and juicy, but those little details needed a much finer point. It's probably best if we all adjust our expectations for the next few days and I'll try to get all the Nov-Dec atrocities posted in groups and then we will be done with the ho-hum envelopes as well as my whining about them.





3 comments:

  1. LOVE the big B with the Raven stamp design!! (Going in my Halloween env. ideas file!) I always forget about taking a design element from the stamp itself. So awesome!

    plus, I have that pen too -- it flows so nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the steal worthy Christmas tree design. I stole it for my Christmas card envelopes! 😸

    ReplyDelete