Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Two from NancyL - May 2020 (Lego bricks)


A couple more from NancyL. These were not part of the exchange. They are a variation on the exchange envelopes we saw yesterday - using the love stamp. She had the tails on the z and the y to corral the hearts and inserted a swoopy line to corral them on the top. Clever way to organize the elements within the picture plain. I wonder if those stamps are still available. The colors are soooo nice.
 

****
Lucky me. I found some of those stamps in MrWilson's folder of stamps. So, I am helping myself to this idea as I complete my exchange envelopes for the month. 

We are still in the midst of house renovation projects - so - the blog is getting haphazard attention. I still manage to surf during the noon cup of coffee and found this heart warming story about someone who was motivated to recycle plastics. I'm trying to decide if I should send this to the president of Lego. I just read an article about him - and also started the video on Netflix -- and Oh.My.Gosh -- if ever there was someone who could dovetail the beloved activity of building with Legos with recycling and housing needs - it's that guy. Can you dovetail 3 things? Maybe that's called a braid.

I dunno -- but I reeeeally feel like Mr Lego needs to hear about this project:




No comments:

Post a Comment