Saturday, February 27, 2021

Fr NancyL to Lady Michaela (up-down designation)


Obviously this is halloween envelope, but NancyL kindly sent me several images and I am going to post all of them at once because I have yet to figure out a system where I keep track of what is downloaded and what is blogged.

Very pretty lettering. Love the crows. Raising my eyebrow at the flag.

This style of lettering works at any time of year. There are a couple more halloween designs that are fabulous. Something to look forward to in September or October. It seemed silly that I did not have a system for keeping track of what people sent and whether or not it was blogged - so, I just came up with one. Cautiously optimistic. 

****

New idea for these add ons - where I either rant or ponder or celebrate as we continue our journey around the sun. I will indicate if it is uplifting or downtrodden - so that as I fill the slots, I can make it somewhat balanced. Do we all agree that it is better to be balanced? If I am mistaken, I would be delighted to hear of an example where being unbalanced is the better alternative.

A few days ago I mentioned ScaryMommy on IG as a favorite site. This is an example of why I enjoy it so much. Reminds me of my "good ol' days." 




No comments:

Post a Comment