Monday, February 22, 2021

Chuck's How-to (Medieval art)


If you read the blog early yesterday, there was no mention of who sent the envelope. It was from Leslie. Sorry, Leslie, I did add your name later in the day.

I'm working through my stack of emails with images that people kindly sent when I asked for more images to help fill the blog. Chuck found the top image, something he had saved in 2015, but it did not have a source. He works out his version in pencil and then does the design on mylar so that he can do 5 envelopes. I assume that he works on a light table. I have a small light table and hardly ever use it. I'm saving it for my grandkids in case they develop an interest in art.

****

I apologize for all the posts that have been on centered lines. I've decided that I do not like reading centered lines and will try to switch to flush left. 

Chuck sent me some of the humorous things he sees on the internet. This one cracked me up. Someday I will find my own medieval-style painting of the Patron Saint of Pizza. It is in my stash of artwork. Or maybe I have already posted it. 





 

1 comment: