Saturday, February 20, 2021

Tidying up: Naomi + coffee + Heleen (good news-vaccination)


This is from Naomi Bulger. Her work is all over Pinterest.

Her style has changed a lot since 2017.
Her drawings used to be less detailed. Her current work has details and shading and texture. 
I do not prefer one over the other.

I was looking for a piece of mail art that included coffee because I had a couple coffee related items to post. Cookies and milk seemed to be close enough. 
Coffee continues to be one of the essentials to life as I know it and periodically, I need to give public thanks to coffee.

And -- a shout out to my friends who are big fans of the periodic table.





This just in:

I was poking around on Naomi's website --and saw this:

MAIL-ART

To help you celebrate a special occasion, or to warm the hearts of your friends and loved-ones, I am happy to create unique mail-art for you. These are original artworks, hand-painted onto envelopes and hand-addressed for you (here are some examples of my mail-art), and are available for a flat rate of $150 per illustrated envelope. To have just one original design hand-painted onto multiple envelopes, the rate is reduced to $80 per envelope.

Here is where the link in the above pp takes you:

Naomi's site is a true rabbit hole. I finally found a cup of coffee although it could be tea.


Or here is one from Heleen.




******
Sorry this is such a long post - but the Feb 18th post was a little down - and I wanted to report that my county public health office finally has a number for people over 65 to call and get information and help with getting vaccinations - both shots - so we no longer have to risk having our heads explode while trying to find vaccinations. Whew. I hope that other states and counties are making similar progress.
 

3 comments:

  1. Actually, I made the last one and sent it to Heleen. The link you posted isn't to Heleen's blog, but Eva's blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I applaud you giving public thanks to coffee!! Coffee *may* be an obsession of mine ;-) I'm stupidly excited for the new coffee stamps coming out in April.

    ReplyDelete