Thursday, May 11, 2023

To Patty in March - to Patty and Chuck in April

 


Well -- Patty deserved better than this for her birthday - but sometimes I just have to go with something that is dovetailing with what I feel like doing. I love filling in grids. I had so much fun doing this. It was tempting to keep adding doo-dads - but, I didn't want to ruin it - so hopefully Patty wasn't too disappointed. 

When she sees the rest of the wretched rainbow failures -- she might be happy that she got this one.

I goofed up and had two March envelopes scheduled for the same day - back in mid April, so I bumped this one. I will add the envelope that I did for Patty in April - because it was a lot better. I grouped it with Chuck's because they are so similar. At least 10 people received something along these lines - it's McCaffrey's indigo ink - done with a Nikko G nib. It was nice to get the nibs and ink out for the second month in a row -- even though a lot of them are redundant.

It was the first time I had done the caps - and they were really hard - but the type of hard that was actually enjoyable - if that makes sense. 



No comments:

Post a Comment