Wednesday, May 17, 2023

To JeanR in April


 The idea is not too bad. The tiny writing has the amount of the stamps added up for the postal workers. Of course - this is in the batch of envelopes that probably should have cost more because of the height of the envelopes - but this might have slipped through.

There was major grrrrr-ing at myself when I saw this image pop up. I had efficiently put all the April envelopes in the mail - promptly - to free up the end of the month - and I photographed and loaded the images. It is now April 25th and I am in Chicago - filling in blurbs. 

I did not notice until right now that I had left the H out of ROTHFUSZ. Grrrr. And the way I did not have guidelines is strange. I must have been distracted by the stamps. Jean let me know that there were several stamps that she had never seen before. Me, too. Thank you to PenpalPP who sent me her stash.

Apologies for how I might be repeating myself - be forewarned that any glimmer of hope that I'd get myself on track or that these posts would have any rhyme or reason is gone. Randomness reigns. 

1 comment:

  1. Cool stamps, and I love the way adding them up looks on the envelope.

    ReplyDelete