Thursday, May 4, 2023

From Janet to Mary in March


 Here's a new twist on how my blog works -- people (like Mary) send me images of what they receive in the exchange. I have posted photos from others from time to time - so it is not unheard of. I only mention it as a reminder that if you get something you love, you might want to send a picture to me - because some of the exchangers come up with a different idea for each envelope on their list - so there are a bunch of ideas out there that we might be missing.

I still wish there was a way to catalogue the 5,000+ ideas I have already posted. It takes too long to scroll through them. There used to be a way to look at just the images on Blogspot or Google - but, they switched things around and now I can't find it. If anyone knows where Google is storing all my images - please tell me -- they might be available to all of us.

***
Below is a very clever card from Janet that was in her envelope for Peggy - that ran quite a while ago. I love the mix of all the styles. Peggy did not recall that she had anything to do with launching my career in teaching. She's mentioned that other people credit her with launching their careers. I think people who are good launchers are gifted at helping people find things to do that are a good fit.




1 comment:

  1. Jean, all your blog images are now stored on Google Album Archive. If you put that in your browser, you'll find the link.

    ReplyDelete