Tuesday, May 2, 2023

From Sharon in March


This arrived - from Sharon - thanking me for the envelopes I sent to her husband Bill - when she put him on the exchange list for his birthday. It's really pretty - collaged - love the vintage stamp. All those flowers are cut and applied - she did not just toss this off in a couple minutes.... and inside is a thank you note. So, now, I have the urge to do a thank you envelope for this envelope -- because it was above and beyond the exchange. 

It's a different kind of rabbit hole we fall into when we want to express thanks for things related to the exchange. Sharon is not the only one who deserves extra thanks for an extra mailing. Some of the exchangers are sending mail to me - as well as the non-Jean names that I am putting on the list. Obviously,  I would like to do proper thank yous -- but that's not going to happen.

Hopefully everyone will see this thank you -- and feel thanked. 

I still have the stack of mail that arrived in December -- and I need to figure out how and when I am going to respond to those people. I'm happy to report that I am not stressed over this. I'm just using it as the topic du jour. We will not have an add-on today. I'm in get 'er done mode.

 

1 comment:

  1. I also got an envelope and note like this one, and was impressed by Sharon's lovely collage. I also agree with your tank you rabbit hole concept...we do have to do something besides envelopes once in awhile

    ReplyDelete