Monday, May 1, 2023

From Kate in March - May exchange sign-up


 We are deeply saddened to see the angry red slash. The lettering is a Ben Shahn style which Kate says is a bit trickier to execute than one would imagine. I do hope I get around to trying it one of these days. Peggy has always admired Ben Shahn's work - and she was delighted to learn that he was a letterer, too. 

It is time to sign up for the May exchange. Sign up is May 1-4 and list will be sent on the 5th. If you don't get your list on the 5th - email me - because it seems that I have trouble remembering to BCC everyone on the list. I will also confirm, by email, that I have received your sign-up. If you do not hear from me, send another email.

Please include this info in this format - which includes the option to observe your birthday and/or the option to be on 2 lists if I need to make the lists come out even.

Jane Doe
123 Oak Street
Ames, IA 50110 USA
Jane.doe@gmail.com
(BIRTHDAY) (2 lists)

If you are new to the exchange - here is a link with more details about how it works:

No comments:

Post a Comment