Friday, May 19, 2023

From Chuck, Jessica and Amy to Tracy

I thought it would be fun to gang the bunnies. Bugs and the troll from Chuck - and a close up from Jessica and a stamp inspired pose from Amy. 




I am continuing with my *thing* where I put someone other than myself on the list for the exchange. For the April exchange I chose Tracy Levine. I'm wildly excited for you to see all the Tracy envelopes. Tracy is another one of my art-friends. She was the director of a program that promoted local artists (including singers, dancers, musicians, poets, puppeteers, etc) and booked them into teaching and performing gigs. 

When I put Tracy's name on the list, I mentioned that she is a serious gardener - so there are lots of flowery envelopes coming up. She has a birthday in May - so there are some birthday greetings as well.

There is a part of me that wants to hire a film crew to capture Tracy opening her mail because she gets wildly excited over anything that is done by hand. While she is not an artist in the sense that she works at producing artwork - she is a consummate cheerleader for the arts - and will be delighted with her mail. Her home and garden qualify as *works of art.* 

I am debating whether to give them to her all at once - or sneak over to her house and deliver one piece per day for 21 days. Decisions decisions. 



1 comment: