Friday, May 5, 2023

From Mary in March


 I would definitely label this one stealworthy - and my version might come up with something other than a fox sleeping in the lower left corner. There are all kinds of things that could be going on down there. I am writing this on March 31 - so the April sign-up starts tomorrow - maybe I'll ponder some ideas off this one - from Mary. (That didn't happen)

***

So - we had a new person sign up for the April exchange -- Amy Fox. How perfect would this have been for Amy?

You can imagine what kind of panic I went into - pondering how to make a super fun envelope with those six letters. In the end - I added her name to an envelope that had been filled up with a bunch of pointed nib flourishing. I think I had about 10 envelopes ready to go before the sign up even started. 

If Amy signs up again, I think I have a better idea - for a 6 letter design.

(Update - Amy did sign up again - but now I have forgotten the idea I referenced. Guess I can just steal the entirety of Mary's design.

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited to see your take on it. The exchange of inspiration and ideas was the main draw for me to join you all in the first place, and how happy I am that I did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this envelope. Wow. Very talented.
    💗I'm so happy to find this group.

    ReplyDelete