Tuesday, March 28, 2023

From Sharon to Jennifer - Cattie font


 This photo almost looks red - but it is hot pink. It is from Sharon - and it's a nice idea for a biz-size envelope. I think sometimes they are called No. 10. Or 9 -- or 11?  I used to know all the envelope sizes and lingo by heart -- but that info has faded away. I'm not too pleased that the USPS machinery chewed up the end...  I think 9-10-and 11 are all business sized envelopes - and the 9s are a little smaller - so they'd fit inside an 11 - for junk mail or bills that wanted to include a return envelope.

***
I was clicking through some fonts - looking for some ideas for my March envelopes - and saw this one. I love the g -- but I'm not sure I could make this work by hand. If anyone needs a free kitty-font - you may download it at dafont.com.


I guess I should look for a Doggie font. OK - 64 fonts with *dog* in the name - my favorite is Tuna and Hot Dogs on Rye. It's not a good font at all -- it just caught my eye because it has fun ideas for quirky, non-calligraphic lettering with curls and doo-dads.





No comments:

Post a Comment