Saturday, March 25, 2023

From CathyO to Jennifer - new stamps



This is a perfect envelope for Cathy's blacklettering. And it's really cool how the bar code fit in so nicely. I'm writing this only a week ahead of when it will pop up - because I lost track of some posts that had envelopes but no jabbering. Now I am in a quandary. How much is the right amount of jabbering?

We are nearing the end of March and there has been very little progress on the 2023 goal which was going to be posting more exemplars with more ideas on lettering. I did have a tutorial with MrWilson - where he showed me how easy it was to send my exemplars through his scanner. So - that's a tiny bit of progress. 

In the meantime - I hope those of us who have been dealing with weather will be enjoying some springtime. Some of us are content to just wait for the issuing of the new postage stamps. How excited are we for the *Thinking of You* stamps and the Roy Lichtenstein stamps? Or maybe sailboats? 

If you have forgotten what's coming -- here they are:

These are the Thinking of You stamps




1 comment:

  1. Ooh! The thinking of you stamps are right up my alley! I got a similar envelope from Cathy and love the colors and lettering with the cool envelope.

    ReplyDelete