Thursday, March 16, 2023

Chuck's Feb gnomes - paint rag shirt

 


As previously mentioned, Chuck works on his envelopes way ahead of time. I think this is one of his best - and I've been thinking that one of these months he might do a whole gnome family.  There are lots of them on Google images - this one is pretty cute - although I don't think Chuck has ever done a gnome with eyes....



***

This caught my eye. I am an introvert - but I am not going to this gathering. 
And yet, I'm curious. Maybe I can find someone who will check it out and report back. And I am annoyed with myself that I did not click on the [Learn more] button..... I wonder what it said.

If you can't read the fine print, it says: Love books and hate talking to people? Join like-minded readers as we sit quietly and read. Discussion optional and icebreakers forbidden. Bring your own book.






I wonder who monitors the gathering to make sure nobody gets chatty - or tries to break the ice - and what tactics do they employ if a rowdy extrovert shows up - just to make trouble. 




No comments:

Post a Comment