Sunday, March 5, 2023

Feb to Patty and JeanR - archive.org calligraphy books

 


I thought a fine line outside the bold line would fix things. Nope. Way too heavy. Then I tried a couple different ways to fix things with dots. While these were still not in the happy-zone - they weren't bad enough to make me give up. I do like the black dots in the background on Patty's. But, I'm fine with the dot-free option on Jean's.




Here is an enlarged screen shot of just one page from a whole book that is digitized. There are several styles in the book - scripts - both slanted and upright - and gothic - something for everyone. Or maybe that should be something for *everyone.* Not everyone is interested in calligraphy. I'll look for something for the non-calligraphers for tomorrow.

LINK to the book....which is at Archive.org
You may download the whole book as a PDF 




No comments:

Post a Comment