Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Feb to Sharon - Mezen painting

 


This was the last one done in the series. It is looser - which is generally a way for me to like things better - but I don't think it's the favorite of the series. It probably needed some white gel pen over the top of the black. I never mess up on the spacing of Sharon the way I do with Lauren. They both have 6 letters - but in my mind - Sharon is a longer name. I just don't get it. Apologies for talking to myself - I'm sure none of this even makes sense.

There will be a big celebration tomorrow - or maybe just a moment of silence - as we look at the last two PicklePies. And I'm so far away from PicklePie - I shouldn't even be using that name. 

***

I hesitated to post any of these pins on Pinterest because they lead to websites - and there is way too much hacking from certain websites - if you catch my drift. I don't even want to put the name of the country in my post - but - the designs are so inviting.

So - just look at the pins and don't click on anything that leads to a website.

LINK to Pinterest board

It is a tiny bit harder than fingerpainting - but it looks like fun. It's like a cross between rosemaling and Pennsylvania Dutch fractur. The instructions for how to do the horses are like Ed Emberley.






No comments:

Post a Comment