Friday, March 10, 2023

Feb to CathyO - chaos and done lists


 There was a very cool something on IG that inspired this. Rather than taking a screen shot, I just started my own version and wasn't paying attention to the screen - and it fell asleep. When I woke it up - the inspiration was gone - and I had to finish it on my own. I hope I find it some day because it was much better than this. 

That left stroke on the Y is way too flimsy. and the A is wonky. I think this style looks better when the letters are connected. And I can't remember if the style has a name. One-line? Seems like when it first popped up it had something to do with *a line is a dot going for a walk* - you put your pen on the paper and do not lift it as you meander around making shapes that turn into letters. There are so many variations - and some are not connected.

***

WARNING - pure drivel follows - this update written on Mar 8 - the chaos that was plaguing me seems to have abated...to a degree. Feel free to stop reading now and get on with things that are worthwhile.

***

OK - I'm writing this on Jan 28 - right after I corrected another posting error. There were about 5 days in a row that the postings were messed up. It seemed like the harder I tried to sort things out, the worse I was getting. 

Was this something to be concerned about? Or is it just the usual chaos and entropy? Is it even possible to answer questions like that? I don't know. 

The only thing I know for sure was that January seemed more chaotic than normal - and I am writing this post as a *benchmark* so that when it pops up, I can ponder if January was abnormal - then find out if  February got better? [Egads- I sure hope it didn't get worse.]

I saw a blurb about - making a *done* list, instead of a *to-do* list. I thought that was a really good idea. Or - maybe I should just keep my to-do lists as a record of all the things that got done. 


No comments:

Post a Comment