Monday, November 8, 2021

Red Cross to MrW from Lauren -


A clever card from Lauren that arrived when I asked exchangers to send a thank you to MrW.
So cute --
and the Red Cross motif goes very nicely with the abstract impressionist stamp.



 This is written on the same day as yesterday and I am not even tempted to whine because I am very happy to see that the blogs posts are filled up to the 8th. I still don't have anything wildly exciting to talk about but the sun broke through the clouds just a tiny bit, just a moment ago. There is nothing like a little sunshine to perk things up. And a perfectly ripe avocado in the fridge. 

Simple pleasures.

Last week I made the annual apple pie. I should probably think of another dessert for Mr Wilson. I still owe him a flourless chocolate cake from his Feb birthday. I did get the other 6 desserts made and left the hardest one til last. And then we forgot to put eclairs on the list. They are hard  time consuming, too. 

Apologies for the drivel.

No comments:

Post a Comment