Sunday, November 7, 2021

KateR and JeanR (Uncle Fremmis)


Kittens  and collage.
KateR (above) with vintage kitten stamps.
JeanR (below) with collage and a frog.


and zen-ish-tangles - with a hint of Benoit, eh?



How long has it been since I've had a good whine? It is Oct 11 and I woke up with a kink in my hip and then it got worse and I currently can't go up stairs normally. I can go down stairs OK. I'm trying to not panic and just taking it easy today. But it is 2:30 pm and I've run out of sedentary things to do. Maybe turning my garage into a studio is not a good idea. I think I can make it work - just leaving it the way it is.

I started transcribing the entire story of Uncle Fremmis so that I can read it whenever I like. I mentioned the story one time - in 2019. I also said I would relate the story and I promise I will do that. I have not read it in a while and the first few pages are not interesting at all. If you know how it ends, it's not interesting to read all the background on what kind of person Uncle Fremmis is. I won't give away the ending just yet. I'll just repeat that it's a very good motivational story for how to snap yourself out of whining. 

I promise I will refrain from further whining. 

Or not.

For curious people, Uncle Fremmis is a short story by Theodore Sturgeon.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment