Thursday, November 25, 2021

LEGO Flowers - Bridget's black envelope

 LEGO Flowers

That link goes to an article in Architectural Digest - which shows some LEGO kits for adults.

I love-love-love LEGOS -- and figured I wasn't the only one. Thank you to the people I heard from when I posted about Legos not too long ago. Normally, I post the envelopes first and then I do add-ons. I am trying an alternative where I do the add-ons first and then post the envelopes. Sorry for this useless drivel. It is Nov 3 - I am swamped with stuff like covid-booster, dental appt, helping BigHelpfulBrother downsize, cat sitting, and probably some other things that I am forgetting.



Here is the first of the mail that arrived in October. While black is a popular color in October, Bridget sent this several months ago. Mail between the US and Australia has been taking a very, very long time.
It's a very fun idea. Also a bit daring to trust the postal workers to read the address. At least the writing is very clear and easy to read.
Bridget signed up for the Nov exchange. Perhaps I should send her a valentine in my Nov-Dec envelopes.





1 comment:

  1. Wow! Quite the beautiful, intriguing envelope -- looks like it took a lonnnng time. When your done helping BB downsize, care to come East? Or at least share your tips, kicks in the pants, etc. I am having the devil's own time getting my house in order (according to my little bro who is my executor who said "You better have the house in order!!!). I was always the organizer and people asked me for help, but I can't seem to find that person inside and do the work. Help! And thanks. And I love Legos, too.

    ReplyDelete