Wednesday, November 3, 2021

HB to Sydney

Check out the 2022 USPS stamp designs.



This one is an example of poor planning. I had done a couple envelopes with this set of words that I appropriated from Ruth. Thank you again, Ruth. But, I completely forgot about planning the rest of the envelope. I liked the way her address fit on the bottom and then I went looking for a stamp. Of all my repeat offenses, this is the one I repeat the most often - forgetting to choose the stamp first.

So, I was left with the awkward rectangle - and liked the idea of a gift. But, I had never written Sydney's name before, so, I was sort stuck. At least her name was agreeable to fitting into the box -- but, it could have been a whole lot better. Maybe Sydney will stick with the exchange - or come back in a year -- and maybe by then, I will have a better plan.

At least the colors are fun. If I had any sense, I would stock up on those celebrate stamps. They are life savers to anyone who considers dots to be the solution to any and every problem.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment