Thursday, November 18, 2021

J2L - Janet to Leslie - pink flowers (my NOV-DEC mailing)



Holy cow, this is beautiful.
The close up is to show the pretty sparkles.
Note to self: appropriate this.

***
OK - I managed to put my NOV-DEC envelopes in the mail on Wednesday. It was painful. The whole experience was wretched. The worst part was figuring out *WHY????.* I was happy with all my ideas. so what went wrong? 

Too many ideas.

I will not bore you with the details. I will just say that I deeply regret -DEEPLY- 
1.
the designs on the envelopes
2.
my stamp choices
3.
the stuff I put inside
4.
the crazy notes I wrote
5.
everything else that I can't remember at the moment.

However -- I have pulled myself together.
I have turned this into a learning experience.
After I fill up the month of December with all the dreck that I just produced --
I will share with you how I have resolved this miserable situation.

I hesitated to use the word dreck - because I thought I might offend some people - but I Googled it and it seems like it is just another word. It certainly describes my Nov-Dec mailing. I think the pronunciation should have that *throat-clearing* sound on the ck that we learned in German. It probably has a name - if anyone knows what it is - feel free to share.

dreck
drĕk

noun

  1. Worthless, distasteful, or nonsensical material.
  2. Rubbish; trash.
  3. trashjunkworthless merchandise, crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment