Monday, November 22, 2021

Janet to Leslie


Leslie says: Hard to see the pretty metallic greens on the one, as my photography skills aren't the best, esp. when it comes to metallics and black paper. But it's really lovely.

Jean says: I can detect the loveliness even without seeing the metallics. I need to appropriate this one. And, as I recall, Janet sent me something similar in green and I attempted a pretty straight forward appropriation, using different colors.

****

My plan to get my holiday mail out the door before T-day has gone up in a poof of smoke. Nothing bad happened, details will pop up on a later post. I had to adjust this post because it was boring and tedious. That implies that these new words will be better which I can't guarantee. I can however let you know that two of Lovejoy's cronies have been replaced - so we are one step closer to replacing Lovejoy. My stomach churns just writing his name. Love and Joy should be reserved for things that are truly lovely and joyful. 

Ups and downs. The opposite would be a flat line -- and that sounds a bit omimous.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment