Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Janet to Leslie (train of thought)


 Lovely colors on this one - I'm not sure how she did it. Looks like she might have done a black marker on black envelope - and then filled in the spaces. Or, maybe chalk? Maybe she'll tell us. Maybe she tries so many different things that she doesn't remember what she did.

Today is the 9th. November is filled. Except this one was sitting quietly - empty. Until I discovered it. I waste far too much time leaving blanks, going back and filling them in, jabbering, going back and editing the jabbering. 

One of my favorite things that I really did not want to edit was a comment about how my train of thoughts had gone off the tracks. In some ways, that is my new baseline. A locomotive barreling into the unknown - and not on the tracks.

Sounds very dangerous. Although -- it's just words and pictures. It might be OK. At least it gives me something to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment