Sunday, June 27, 2021

Sunshine from Debbie (more games and puzzles)

 


This exuberant design is from Debbie and she included a fun card to celebrate the sunshine.
There is a second layer of loops in gold gel pen that add a nice touch of sparkle.
They probably don't show up in the photo.


***
I forgot to add a list of games and puzzles that Janet included in her envelope that came yesterday.
I have not tried them yet - but whether I like them or not -- if you like morning games and puzzles to get your brain up and at 'em -- you need to try them and see which ones you like. 

The Daily Quiddler
The Daily Set Game
logic-puzzles.org

I lost track of where I am on the resolution of my *doldrums.* I'm sure I announced that everything was resolved and I am back in a groove. I'm pretty sure that I announced that the remedy was a combination of two new pens from Chuck. So, I'm supposed to be posting some new stuff. So far, I have only written one letter with the new Uni-Ball Signo Ultra Micro. Oh.My.Gosh. It is fine-fine-fine. It took a while to get it to write without skipping but it was so worth it. I'm not sure it will produce anything that is wildly impressive in photos. But, I'll post some stuff pretty soon.

The other pen is a Jinhao X450. I need to fill it with ink. First I need to figure out if I have any ink that works in fountain pens - and then I have to fill it. Chuck forgot that I am not a fountain pen whiz. 






No comments:

Post a Comment