Thursday, June 10, 2021

From Ming to Patty. ---- (Taco John's)


 Back in April, I was not on any of the lists - so I had some exchangers send me some photos of their mail. This is one that Ming did for Patty.

***
Off-topic drivel for the day.

Now it is May. The 19th. I wrote 5 blurbs early this morning. Then I addressed some envelopes (a job). Then I went to Taco John's. I haven't had TJ in at least 6 weeks. I just did a search and see that I have 7 or 8 posts mentioning Taco Johns. My kids ate tacos and I was capable of making them - but for some reason we all preferred Taco John's to mine. 

So, there was an offer on the receipt to do a survey. And the young lady at the drive-thru was really very nice, so I figured I'd fill out the survey while I was drinking my noon coffee. I thought it was really unusual -- at the end - after the multiple choices - where they ask you to describe your experience - and it said "....in at least 3 sentences." That struck me funny.... at least 3 sentences. What if I only had two sentences of comments? So I went ahead and wrote 5 or 6 sentences. I told them that of all the different locations that I frequent, it is always the best. I complimented them on being so consistent. And I mentioned that the young lady at the drive through was really nice. They asked for my email, so I put that in, too.

Around 5 pm, I got an email from the manager of the store asking for my address so she could send me some TJ Bucks as a thank you for such a nice review. And she said she would tell Bianca that she'd done a good job today.

Well, now that I have a name - you can be sure I am going to drop a pretty envelope in the mail for Bianca. I wish I had some of those Mexican food stamps. Or Cinco de Mayo.

I like the idea of taking the name of someone who made your shopping experience enjoyable and sending them a fancy envelope with a thank you. 


2 comments:

  1. "why would someone enjoy my ranting?". Evidently, the inside of your head is similar to mine, so I always enjoy discovering what is currently driving you crazy, as it helps me get it out of my system too! :) I don't think you're a "ninny", rather we are missing the world of the before-times when there weren't so many certifiably crazy people running around freely (that we were aware of, anyway). Now everything is inside-out and incomprehensible. Like the doctors that were on the news last night, telling people that the injections put little magnets inside our bodies and now some can stick things like spoons and keys right to their skin! Real doctors! Good grief, it makes me wish I could rocket to another planet! So, no, you are not a ninny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the confidence boosting comment.

      Delete