Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Lily pads from Rebecca. ----- (ninny)

Scroll down to the post below this one if you want a link to a petition to fire Lovejoy.
I added it around noon yesterday.
***


 This is another card and envelope that is so much better in person. And the frosting on the cake is her very pretty penmanship. Hopefully I will get my stuff organized and post a sample of the penmanship.

****
In the meantime, I will resume the conversation in my head about whether or not I am a ninny. I had to look up the definition. It was succinct. It said: a foolish person. Am I foolish. Maybe not all the time, but I assure you, I do some very foolish things from time to time or maybe every day.

This pops up on the 9th. As I typed the word *ninny* on the 7th, I had two more ideas - to get my 5 posts written for the day. Then, on the 8th, I saw that I already had enough words, so I didn't add anything. 

By the time I opened this post to add to it, I had forgotten the two additional things I had to say about celebrities and ninnies. Obviously, it was the blurb on the 8th about pages falling out of your *book-brain*

I'm not going to get too worked up about it. There is at least one new article per week explaining why none of us are fully functioning any more. Too much information.

<sigh>
Maybe something rant-worthy will happen today.

Reminder: I am not the one who feels like ranting. I am simply looking out for the people who have mentioned that they actually enjoy the rants. I guess we could do a post on that -- why would someone enjoy my ranting?

No comments:

Post a Comment