Thursday, June 24, 2021

Pink flowers from Lynne (guessing what Chuck sent)


 How did I miss this stamp? Is it grouped with some others? Grrrr - no time to do research. However, it has occurred to me that part of my slump is that I no longer have my ridiculous hoard of stamps. It might have trashed my creativity to deny myself the variety of stamps. I'm not going to go out and buy a bunch of stamps. I'm going to see if I can get back in the groove - on minimal stamp options. 

***
D - terrible add on. Complete waste of time. My sincere apologies. Unless I get some good guesses.
***

Very first part above written before Chuck resolved my situation.

Lynne did her artwork on nice watercolor paper and then put it in a cello envelope and put the stamp on the outside. Really good idea. I have a hoard of envelopes, too. And I keep wondering what would happen if I used them up. I'm pretty sure that I could be very happy doing all of my envelopes on nice paper and then tucking them inside a cello envelope.

Oh dear, this is enough jabbering for one day. I'm pretty sure I can get back to the Chuck-motivator tomorrow. This is the first time in 10 years that I have had myself posting in order and not jumping around. It is a very good feeling. Ten years - see, that should make us feel better - that someone who was nearly hopeless was able to drag herself out of a miserable chaotic mess.

I am resisting the temptation to ask readers to submit guesses as to what the Chuck-motivator is. So, if you have a guess, go ahead and guess -- and we'll see if anyone can guess. I'm 99% sure that the answer will appear tomorrow. I'm 99% sure that starting today - the blog will not jump around. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment