Monday, June 28, 2021

Lily from AmyG - (upcoming topics)


 As usual, I have lost track of which folders full of images have been posted. When I find images rather than the actual stack of mail, I have trouble  remembering if it is actual artwork or collage. Either way, it's really pretty. I like the combo of stamps.

****

In filling up the blog, I've mentioned that my new method is to just fill it up day by day and not jump around. That's been helpful. I am also going to go through my folders and pick one- and post everything so that I do not lose track of what's been posted.

I finally have the folder of the mailings I did for my daughters wedding and I am going to start a very long series about mail and a few other tidbits about the wedding. It will start on July 2nd. Since it has envelopes, it is not off topic. My jabbering will be off topic. It occurred to me that my daughter or granddaughter might be interested in all the little details of the mailings. Maybe not. It might just reinforce how unusual I am. Of course, some of you may not think I am unusual. Some of you might be on board with sending a ridiculous number of mailings for a wedding.

I also read through and edited all the June posts and found a number of topics to come back to. That has inspired me to go back and review the entire blog and find the items that I think are worth storing in my official *Jean's Perspective* blog. We'll see -- slogging through 10+ years of blog posts seems like it might be more than I can handle.

No comments:

Post a Comment