Wednesday, April 21, 2021

To Lana from Leslie (languishing)



This is a fun idea for translucent envelopes. It might have been a valentine. Maybe I can find the email from Leslie that tells me more about this. 

I'm filling posts in late March, still waiting to find out how long I will stay in Chicago. I know I have a huge stack of mail at home to post. But, I also have a stack here. So, no matter where I am I will be able to line up posts. 

Each day, when I wake up, make my coffee and then check the blog, I get a little twinge of disappointment that the blog is not as inspiring as it used to be. But, I am not bothered because I do not think I can be objective at all. This has been such a strange year followed by additional months of strangeness.

****

This article on languishing seems to have gone viral. I try to avoid reposting viral topics, but, I'm going to leave this one in - because I don't have time to find something different -- and it might be helpful to anyone who is struggling at the moment.

To be honest - even though the article seemed to hit the nail on the head - I found all the suggestions to be highly annoying. I hesitated to even post the link - and I sure don't want to sound like I am a whiny wimp. I imagine there will be fun stuff popping up in the future. I just wanted to let anyone who is not feeling that great to know that they are not alone.



No comments:

Post a Comment