Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Paperclips to Smash, GraceE, & RachaelT


Back in January, I ran an envelope from RachaelT with this style of lettering. See how I avoid calling it a font or a hand. It is based on a font. So I feel like calling it a font. But, I know that some of you think it should be a hand if it is done my hand. But, I digress.

Below, the one I did for Rachael is the most careful and precise one. I got looser on Grace's and then I pulled out a big bullet tip marker to do Susan's. I went over the gray marker with a copper pencil and I am happy with how it looks with that stamp. Sadly, I only had a few of those stamps. Same with the stamps on the two below. It is a nice combination. Not swoon-worthy. Just nice. It was a fun style to try. 

There might be some more coming up.


And just to remind everyone that I can turn out a dud from time to time. But, I still post my duds. Here's a dud.


***
I'm writing this on Feb 1.
Any chance there has been any improvement anywhere involving anything?
Feb 1 is a lotta same-ole-same-ole.

***
I actually feel good about a couple developments - in the midst of all the stuff that is not exactly encouraging.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment