Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Memory Lane - Jackie's clothesline - returned (rabbit hole)



This one first ran on June 28, 2010 which was only 5 months into the blog. Finnbadger left a comment in 2013 and I added a comment that it was one of my favorite envelopes. What's not to love about some postal worker not recognizing USPS stamps. My carrier at the time, Dave, thought it was pretty funny. He is the one who wrote Postage Stamps with the arrows.

And it was nice of Jackie to return it to me. In the 2010 post, I say that I might return it to her, but, I dunno. I might not. Jackie and I will have to determine if any of our offspring or grand-offspring will ever want any of our mail. Sometimes I think it would be fun to put some of our correspondence into books that could reside at some library or museum that collects mail art. Or maybe there is no such thing. Something else to research as I slog through the flotsam and jetsam. 
 

****

Jaina Bee - there are a number of articles - lots of photos - of a house turned into an art project. 185,000 pencils cover a stairwell, like mosaic. 


one article:

or the Google list of many articles

https://www.google.com/search?q=jaina+bee+home+photos&client=safari&rls=en&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjGkpCtgOLvAhUYXM0KHcIIDDsQ_AUoAXoECAEQAw&biw=1427&bih=724&dpr=2#imgrc=VT2GYdyprf2jCM

No comments:

Post a Comment