Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Maggie's paper clips with hearts (crab dinner conclusion)


 This might have been my favorite of the series. Even though I did not do a very good job on the GG I like the whispy feel of the lettering. And the heart confetti pleases me.

5:30  grrrrr -- but at least one of the adults has returned to the kitchen. I offered to help. Declined. Was reassured that everything is prepped. I certainly hope that I can add a P.S. that it was delicious - and served well before 9 pm.

*****

The past 4 weeks of blog posts have been somewhat chaotic - as if you need me to make that observation. I do recall that the dinner just mentioned was delicious. The commentaries on the various blog posts are jumping around. During my morning coffee, I do some editing to see if I can give some structure. Nope. I think there is a Law of Thermodynamics at work here. I have no idea how many of those laws there are. 

That envelope has grown on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment