Saturday, April 24, 2021

Paperclip font from RachaelT


 I might find the original envelope with this font. It is from RachaelT. I loved it and had a ton of fun playing around with it. It will be tempting to go back to it someday.

It is now 5:08 on the day before Easter when I am trying to stay awake to enjoy that crab dinner. Luckily for me, I found a folder with my Feb exchange envelopes. I do not recall posting them and I sure hope they are not repeats. That fool proof system for knowing which images have been posted was not fool proof at all. I'm beginning to think that there is nothing that is absolutely fool-proof.

As a side note, we will see how really quick and easy it is for me to schedule these posts. 



1 comment:

  1. What interesting font....could be so much fun to use.
    ~Donna

    ReplyDelete