Thursday, April 22, 2021

HB G3 from GraceE (DebL's pollen rant comment)



Yup. That's a piece of faux-cake that came in the mail for Mr Wilson's birthday from GraceE.

***
It is Apr 20th. The days are ticking past at an alarming rate and I'm a bit concerned about my jibber-jabber that goes with the posts.  It was such a good idea to load a bunch of photos while I was in Chicago - but now I need to add words. Today - DebL left a comment on the Apr 19th post and it is a classic. I doubt anyone scrolls back to look for comments so, I am going to post part of it here.

The April 19th post was the one with the link to the article about how *they* planted only male trees for decades and we are all subjected to an unbalanced amount of pollen causing allergies and asthma. I was glad to hear that the link offered some other topics to help calm DebL down. Thanks, Deb, for the fun rant. I always enjoy a good rant - or co-rant.

That is infuriating! Once again, males ruin everything! Just kidding, my husband and sons only ruin some things. But, how did they think using only male plants was a good idea? I have had allergies for many years (probably since the '80s, come-to-think-of-it), and to know that it was done purposefully makes my blood boil. Thanks for the link, which I used to read about dolphins and the universe as a way to calm down after the tree stuff :) 

...and later that day
Patty sent me this 12 second video - and there was another one right after it - and I noticed a bunch more.
They all show clouds of pollen.


No comments:

Post a Comment