Monday, April 5, 2021

J's version - LOVE stamp No 2

 


On the Chuck, I went over it a second time. The MYRICK is just one layer. I can't decide which one is better. This idea is another one from Kristina Werner (Star of May) posted on Mar 21st. My version is too tight. It might be time for me to stop doing anything even slightly geometric. This is another post written when I am in my head cold quarantine with my bad mood. 

On top of the bad mood - I lost some really good stuff I was going to post. TJ, our computer tech, warned me that hackers are now coming into your computer while you sleep through ads - if you leave your browser open. So, I have to close my browser every night and I ended up losing some good stuff. Normally this would be a good time to go surfing and find some new good stuff. But, I have so few posts loaded that I have to stick to that mission.

3 comments:

  1. I'm confused with your computer comment -- don't you shut down your computer every night? We "have" to close down everything on the computer or else it won't shut down properly (e.g. it will say something like "an application is still running so your computer may not shut down properly" or "an application is still running preventing the computer from shutting down"...

    Also, can't you bookmark or Pin the items you want to save? (when you say you lose stuff?) I'm kinda confused as to what he's talking about, but scary! Yikes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I do not shut down the computer because it was not a habit that I learned. And I'm trying to re-habit myself.

      If you turn off your computer you have nothing to be concerned about. Although, I just saw where people in New Zealand are doing some preliminary work on sending electricity through the air without wires - so that will be a whole new layer of chaos once that's an option. But, I'm not going to get too worked up about it.

      Yes, I do know how to bookmark things -- but I forget which folder I put things in and I am also not functioning very well at the end of the day - so I lose things just by not remembering my options.

      Delete
  2. You could always look through your history too. In Chrome you can even search it.

    ReplyDelete