Saturday, January 1, 2022

BIG NEWS for Exchangers - PLEASE read about the new email for sign-ups


Happy Holiday mail from Tome. Perfect style with the Santa stamp and I imagine the USPS appreciated the clear address in all caps.


IMPORTANT NOTICE

PTEnvelopes@aol.com -- will be the new email for the exchanges

Hopefully everyone will see this notice and sign up at the new email. My Yahoo account has too much activity and I need to split off the exchange. I have also recruited a helper - who might handle sign-ups and lists at some point.

To sign up for the January exchange, please send the following info, in the format shown, indicating:

(CARDS) if you wish to exchange handmade cards -- (Birthday) if you have a birthday in January -- (2 Lists) if you are willing to be on two lists if I need to make the lists come out even.

Jane Smith (CARDS)

123 Oak Street

Ames, IA 50010

jane.smith@gmail.com

(Birthday) (2 Lists)


I will confirm when I receive your email. If you do not hear from me within 24 hours, send another email. Lists will be emailed to participants on Jan 5th.


FIRST TIME EXCHANGERS:  There is additional info and helpful tips at this page on the blog: https://pushingtheenvelopes.blogspot.com/p/rules-of-exchangement.html



I like the return address labels that wrap around the envelope. The happy little towns on holiday cards are so sweet. 2022 might be the year that I use up enough envelopes to warrant buying a whole case of kraft envelopes.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment