Thursday, January 27, 2022

Who sent this one?


Who sent this one? The postmark looks like Suburban IL -- but maybe not. I hope whoever sent it reads the blog and lets me know. You may just email me - I know it can be very confusing to leave a comment in the comment section. I think you have to have a gmail account to leave a message - and then, I have to moderate the comments (OK them) before they are posted. 

This is DuBosch Jubilee style lettering - something that I love to do and look forward to doing again.

That "snowflake" is really fun. Obviously not a traditional snowflake and maybe they meant for it to be something other than a snowflake. Maybe they will tell us what inspired the design or if it came to them in a bolt out of the blue.

One would think that I could figure out the penmanship - and know who sent it. I could, if my envelopes were filed by sender. But - they are not and it would take me forever to go through all the envelopes - looking for this little script. There is also a very nice block print on the back - not a return address - just PTEX JAN '22 - Empty. The J on Jan is very distinctive. So, I'll be mad at myself when I find out whose it is -- because both the script and the block print looks so familiar.

If I had to guess - based on the exchange lists - and who has already sent a Feb envelope - I would say it's from Debbie. 

There were a couple monster-stamp-envelopes ready to run today - but, I bumped them to March.
 

2 comments:

  1. I got one just like that & thought it might be from you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chuck, Debbie, Janet, Jessica, Maggie, JeanW - were on the same list for Jan. If there is a different one from Janet - then we know that this came from Debbie. Thanks for working on the mystery.

      Delete