Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Paula's Dec mailing


I was wildly excited to hear from Sam's friend at her post office. I have had Paula on my list of people to send something to for a very long time. She wrote that she thought her design could have been better - but I think it's fun and festive and totally appreciate that she was not too exhausted from the holiday tsunami to send mail. I even like the way the cancel looks like a smiley face. 

The snowman on the card is adorable and I keep thinking that February is still a solid winter month - so why not combine snowmen with valentines? Perhaps I will find time to play around with that idea. 

I'm writing this on Dec 31. There are nine days to fill up in Jan. My idea to do exemplars and design ideas on the even days and off topic chatter on the odd days has not worked at all. But, I had fun trying. Both OriginalJean and NewJean tend to have fun while trying new things. That's about the only thing they have in common.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment